The e-learning platform by COMMpla, a bridge towards the future of learning
COMMpla has just renewed its collaboration with Officina del Sapere, the online learning platform by ACB (Associazione Categoria Brokers di Assicurazioni e Riassicurazioni), a company specialised in providing training and refresher courses to its over 2000 members.
COMMpla has developed the ACB e-learning platform, an integrated, modular web-based solution, based on the latest ICT solutions to provide training services for targeted users, able to satisfy the diverse needs of all the members.
The Content Management Area, which allows to manage content and user profiles, also includes the following modules:
- Web Seminar and Online Tutorial: allows the user to remotely follow the workshops organised by the trainer, interact with the moderator via the live chat, ask questions and make comments. The courses are made available afterwards to those who couldn’t participate in real-time.
- Virtual Room Courses: these include virtual blackboard and screen sharing and can be integrated with audio-video devices. The courses are made available afterwards to those who couldn’t participate in real-time.
- Online Courses: to be undertaken independently, by making use of the recorded audio/video materials and/or digital files. The courses can be divided into modules and lessons, combining different types of lessons (Lesson in Person, Virtual Lessons, Self-learning with digital material, SCORM Self-learning).
- Integrated evaluation system: allows users to take the tests and download certificates of participations, even with digital signature.
In addition to this, the standard package also includes:
- Insertion of pages dedicated to the management of detailed sheets from the course;
- An area to manage the calendar with all the selected courses;
- A database with the users who passed the courses (hours/ subjects/ teachers/ marks/ certificates), both following e-learning courses and classes (virtual or in person);
- Management tool to manage the stats on the different types of courses, mode of access, users’ segmentation;
- An archive where to save feedbacks & evaluation forms of the courses taken by the students.
This platform by COMMpla has been completely developed in-house and it’s based on a series of modules that are customised depending on the client’s needs and the required functionalities.